Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cozy Warm - Thankfulness Day 23

Why Hello Mr. Winter! It was shockingly cold to see you this morning.  I mean who doesn't love a good 30* drop in temperature along with brutal cold winds to start your morning?  The doodle doggies all just looked at me as if to say, "You are Kidding me Right?!" The puppies weren't all too excited about going outside.  The, "Let's Romp Around and Play All Day!" was quickly replaced by "HURRY and do your business and run back inside!"  I know we will all adjust to the winter weather but for today - it was cold.  I am SO thankful that I have awesome soft and cozy fleece clothes to keep me warm.  I put on my softest fleece turtleneck and was instantly warmed.  I have on my fleece slippers.  I have on my warm pants.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres put extra wood in the furnace and turned up the temperature in the house so now the house is cozy warm.  I have homemade soup simmering on the stove, bread in the oven and I am so thankful to have a nice warm and comfortable place to live.  Cozy warm! That is definitely my thankfulness for today.  And.....maybe just maybe....I am thankful that I don't have to go outside to do the farm chores.  Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres!  I am quite cozy warm inside our lovely house as I look outside the window and smile that I am in here and not out there with you.  Don't worry my brave arctic warrior, I have hot chocolate waiting for you.  See?  Now you can be thankful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!