Friday, November 8, 2013

One More Thing - Thankfulness Day 8

I am super thankful that Mr. Yesteryear Acres is always willing to do a store run whenever we need something. He does warehouse runs, grocery runs, farm mill runs, and gasoline runs.  He is awesome about bringing home what we need whenever we need it.  This morning Mr. Yesteryear Acres had to pick up a few things at the veterinarian office and then run to the warehouse club. Whenever he leaves to go run errands, he always asks me if I am sure that everything we need is on the list.  I always say, "of course!" This morning was no different.  "Is everything on the list?"......."YES of course!"  Just about the time Mr. Yesteryear Acres finally gets to the store is when I remember something I forgot.  It happens almost every time.  "OH DON'T FORGET THE BREAD!"  He loves that about me.  I think his favorite time is when he is IN the checkout line and I say something like, "I will DIE without lettuce!  I forgot to write down lettuce!"  Thankfully, Mr. Yesteryear Acres knows this about me.  He almost always has my lettuce, my half & half, and my tomatoes in the cart even though I always forget to put them on the list.  I am thankful to have such a thoughtful shopper.  I am also thankful that when today when Mr. Yesteryear Acres was already in line and I said, "Oh no!  I forgot to write down cat litter" he already knew.  He is the best shopper ever.  Thank you Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  I can't wait for my salad lunch tomorrow.  Good thing you remembered the lettuce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!