Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MAGIC - Thankfulness Day 27

It's the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house..........ACK!  I have 26 people coming for dinner tomorrow. My list of things to do is a mile long but even more distressing is the list for Mr. Yesteryear Acres is TWO miles long.  TWO!  He has so much to get done before tomorrow.  Am I panicked? Of course not.  I am going to hold on to the hope for the power of MAGIC!  I am going to be thankful for everything MAGICALLY getting done.  Can I walk in my dining room right now? Of course not!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres has chosen this morning to finally go through his boxes of receipts and "PLEASE don't touch this very important pile of who knows what" that have been multiplying in the corners of our dining room. Our dining room has become increasingly smaller as Mr. Yesteryear Acres loves to make piles of "he will get through that tomorrow" and of course - tomorrow is ALWAYS a day away.  Well Thanksgiving is a day away! Last night as a mild panic set in - this is what I saw when I walked into the living room
Ummmmm. Does this look like a man that is busy putting away the air-conditioning units that are sitting by the steps to go up into the attic? I believe in magic. I believe in magic.  I am going to go chop some onions now because I know that any second.....Magic will be happening! Happy Day Before Thanksgiving! I hope you have a magically wonderful day!  Gobble Gobble!

2 comments:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!