Friday, November 1, 2013

It is time......Thankfulness Month!

Happy November First!!!!!!  Today starts Thankfulness Month!  Every year at Thanksgiving we all go around the table and say what we are most thankful for. The tear-filled proclamations of love for family is always the winner. The love of my family is undoubtedly my greatest blessing. Several years ago it occurred to me that so much thankfulness could never be contained in one single day. I am thankful every single day but each November I make a point to write about something I am thankful for in my daily blog. I have lots of friends that also celebrate Thankfulness month which makes November even better!  So today, on November First, the very first day of Thankfulness Month, I am thankful for all my friends and family who also are thankful. To take account of one's blessings and to be grateful for all the wonderful things that life has to offer makes for a happy well-lived life. Sure things go wrong - that's life! But so many awesome wonderful things go right every day. It can be as simple as a beautiful sunrise or as complex as devoted love. Every day brings blessings.  I am thankful for my friends who share feelings of gratefulness with me.  I am thankful for all the adorable posts on my wall, messages in my email box, texts on my phone.  They brighten my day. I am thankful for the life-long friendships I have. I am thankful that I am blessed with friends who appreciate this beautiful life and share their blessings and gratitude with those they love. Happy November First!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!