Thursday, November 28, 2013

House Full of People I Love - Ultimate Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is without a doubt, my favorite holiday. A whole day devoted to giving thanks. To sharing a delicious feast. To appreciating the joys and blessing bestowed upon you.  I love Thanksgiving.  I love the turkey. I love the stuffing.  I love the pies and mashed potatoes and cranberry salad and gravy and ALLLLLLLLLLLL the trimmings.  It is a feast of feasts. It is a day full of happiness and love and family. To me, there is no greater thankfulness than the thankfulness I feel when surrounded by my family. My family is my greatest blessing, my greatest joy and my greatest fulfillment. As long as I have my family, I have everything I could ever want or need in this life. My family gives my life meaning and brings light and joy and love into my heart every single day. My family is what I am most thankful for.  So today - I hope you feel the same thankfulness that I do. I hope you feel surrounded  by happiness and love and thankfulness. I hope your day is full of feasting and family.
Happy Thanksgiving! 
And Thank You for a House Full of People I Love......Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!