Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Marine Corps - Thankfulness Day 10


Today is the 238th birthday of the Marine Corps. To say I am thankful for the Marines would be an understatement.  I am SO very thankful.  Right down to my very core.  Marines are the bravest of the brave.  They are the epitome of honesty and integrity.  I am lucky to know quite a few Marines and I can tell you, they are incredibly selfless, giving, and... tough as nails. I am sure that it is no surprise that I have one very special Marine that I am particularly thankful for.....
My 2nd Lieutenant 

Her platoon at the Marine Corps Ball this weekend.
Happy Birthday Marines.  Semper Fi
We as a nation are so thankful for your service!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!