Sunday, March 30, 2014

Heading Home!

Oh I can't wait to get home and sleep in my very own bed.  Of course I miss Mr. Yesteryear Acres and the doodle doggies and my house and the horses and the kitties but the only thing I can think about right now is sleeping in my big comfy bed tonight.  I am SO tired and I can't wait to flop down on my bed and sleep like a baby. My son and I had the best time on his Spring break vacation.  Even though all our grand adventure plans were cancelled due to the weather, we wouldn't change a thing about our trip. We made the most of every minute and of course - a whole week spent with my son - that is all I need! We both agreed the entire vacation was a blast but at the same time - we are excited to get back home. There is so much truth to the saying, "there's no place like home." Mr. Yesteryear Acres......SEE YOU SOON! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!