Monday, July 19, 2010

Rushing out the Door!

I got a text from my older daughter very early this morning letting me know that she has been granted leave early!  As in TODAY!  As in ACK I am not ready and I need to rush out the door ASAP!  I am so excited. My younger daughter and I are running around like crazy trying to get everything done so we can hit the road.  The puppies could not have been any better this morning and everyone did their business OUTSIDE! YEA!  That was soooo nice of them. We got all the puppy chores done and cleaned up the kitchen as fast as we could. We just finished making our lunches and are now packing up a dinner for THREE and we should be out of here in less than 15 minutes if we are lucky.  Everyone is so happy and excited. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is making the essential JAVA for the road so we should be all set!!!! Travel Tunes - Check.  Popcorn - Check. Dinner - Check. Lunch - Check. Cheesy Book on Tape - Check. Endless Smiles....CHECK! Annapolis....Here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!