Sunday, April 3, 2011

Doodles at the Door!

I am out of town enjoying spring break with my daughter and mom and will finally return home very late Sunday night/wee hours of Monday morning. I think my daughter and I are suffering from puppy withdrawal.  We miss home and the puppies and doggies! There is something about having an adorable furry love bug to crawl up in your lap to snaggy with that just makes the world right. Yesterday while we were out, a doggie came up to us. My daughter was in heaven.  The doggie was wet and kind of grungy, but my daughter didn't care.  She immediately started petting him and scratching behind his ears and the doggie just knew he had found a buddy for the day.  It was my daughter's favorite thing of the entire day.  We are on spring break vacation - and yet - her favorite thing was the wet doggie that loved her.  We are definitely true doggie lovers.  That doggie made us miss our own doggies even more! Of course we are having a wonderful time enjoying our vacation together but it seems we can't be gone long before home sickness sets in. Guess it just shows that there is no place like home.  Especially our home! We have oodles of doodles that just shower us with love every day. Makes life nice. Makes it so coming home is coming home to happiness, comfort, and love. Mr. Yesteryear Acres, I will see you soon!!! Have those sweet puppies waiting by the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!