Sunday, April 3, 2011

Homeward Bound

Today starts the all day long journey back home. So far my diet has consisted of chips, cookies, chips, coffee, chips, coffee, chips and more coffee. Wow!  So healthy right?  Travel diet of champions.  My daughter has consumed the same. Tomorrow night however, Mr. Yesteryear Acres is making us his very famous roasted chicken along with rice and broccoli. I cannot wait.  He makes the most delicious chicken in the whole world! The skin is full of yummy seasoning and is SO crispy. He has it down to a fine art! Oh I miss his cooking! All we have talked about today is getting home to see the doggies and our home and our family. It is really nice to be SO excited for a vacation and then SO excited to come home.  I know some people have the "leaving for home, vacation is over, end of the fun" blues - but I am always glad to go home so I am always happy. I am happy to go on vacation. I am happy to relax and have fun and do amazing new things.  When it is time to go home, I am always excited to see my beautiful house, and eat home cooked meals, and sleep in my comfy bed, and see my cute doggies and be with my beloved family.  It is all good.  So onwards we travel!  Chips and coffee in hand!  With any luck we will be home by 1:00am Monday morning.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres...........WE ARE ON THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!