Friday, December 30, 2011

Beauty Day!

Today was AWESOME!  My older daughter gave me a "Spa Day" coupon for my Christmas present. She also gave one to her sister so today was SPA DAY here at Yesteryear Acres.  The day was made a bit difficult due to my immobility issues but my daughter worked extra hard to make it all work.  She had the WHOLE treatment figured out for an awesome day.  I got my hair washed AND cut.  She did a really great job too.  My haircut is perfect. I love it! I don't know how she managed to maneuver around my leg and get everything done so well but she did.  The hair washing felt SOOOOOO good and my hair desperately needed a trim.  I am totally smiling from ear to ear! I also got a hot stone massage on my legs which was heavenly.  They are SO sore!  We did get a few interruptions with the puppies trying to help.  Evidently the hot stones taste delicious and they kept trying to lick them clean. I guess puppies love spa day too! Next up is a facial. My daughter is getting it all set up while I write my blog.  She is using her mad chemistry skills to whip up an awesome facial mask right now.  Beauty Day!! Spa Day! FUN DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!