Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunbeam Monday

The SUN came out today!!!! Hooray!!!!  We had actual sunbeams!!!  When I got out of the shower this morning a  bright warm shiny sunbeam was coming through the window and warmed the whole bathroom up.  I just sat there and soaked up all the warm goodness. Ahhhhh. It was delightful.  The puppies enjoyed the sunbeams as well.  It made for a wonderful Monday Puppy Picture day! What made puppy picture day even better was that my younger daughter became the official photographer du jour and helped Mr. Yesteryear Acres take the puppy pictures so I could put my leg up.  I have to say - they did an AWESOME job.
Here are this week's pictures of cuteness!
Dear Santa.......
Dreaming of a White Christmas
I am ready for some cuddle time!
Olive wants to help!
Is it my turn yet?
No it is my turn ...see?
Look at me! I am a BIG Puppy!!!!
Okay maybe not!  
Hope you enjoyed this Monday's puppy cuteness!!!!  I know we did!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!