Saturday, December 3, 2011

WOW! What an accomplishment!

My list of accomplishments today is staggering.  Mind Boggling.  The feats that I have accomplished can NOT be completed by a mere mortal.  It definitely takes a super human to do what I have done in just one day. What monumental Herculean  tasks did I accomplish???? What dazzling unbelievable astonishing accomplishments did I cross off my list today??? Why let me share ...
First ......(drum roll please)....... I GOT DRESSED.  OH! WOW! OH MY! And to make this feat even more impressive - I got dressed ALL BY MYSELF! I know. I know.  Brings tears to your eyes.  I dug out yet another fabulous sundress because if December doesn't say "sundress weather", I don't know what does.  I ended up putting the sundress over a turtleneck to really make my fashion statement come alive.  I am just all that.  I didn't stop there though - oh no - I also emptied the dishwasher! Again... ALL BY MYSELF. As women everywhere can attest, dishwasher emptying is something so incredibly difficult that men everywhere find it almost impossible to accomplish.  Thankfully, I was able to complete this task and then LOAD the dishwasher.  "GASP!" I told you my accomplishments were staggering! In addition, I let the dogs out AND back in. I made the bed. I folded a load of laundry. I scrubbed the sinks. I answered emails. I cleaned out the refrigerator. AND I MADE DINNER! Now that is impressive!!!! So what shall I do tonight to top this amazing list of accomplishments????? Sit in my chair, put my leg up and NOT MOVE ALL EVENING! And that.........might be the hardest task of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!