Sunday, May 13, 2012

Greatest Love

Without a doubt the greatest love is the love that stems from being a mother. The moment my first child was born, in that instant, the love in my heart was boundless. The exact second my daughter was born, I knew I would love her with a voracity that would never diminish.  It filled my entire being.  That love only increased when my next daughter was born and then with the arrival of my son, my love grew again. To say that being a mother is the greatest joy in my life would be an understatement. It is the greatest love I have ever known and brings me the greatest joy in my life. I love them unconditionally and I am so very lucky, because they love me that much back. I have been blessed with the three most amazing, wonderful, loving, thoughtful and caring children. This morning as I was wished, "Happy Mother's Day" my thought was, every day is Mother's Day to me. I am grateful every day that I am their mother and every day I am thankful to have them in my life. They are my world. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Mr. Yesteryear Acres mom, and to all the moms who shower our world with love. And to my own children.......no matter how big you get.....you will always look like this to me
Thanks for making every day Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!