Friday, May 4, 2012

How about this corner?

Last night we finally got to sleep in our new bedroom, in our new bed, in our new happy wonderful beautiful place.  So did our doodle doggies. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I laid our heads on our pillow, said goodnight to the doggies, and were asleep within seconds.  One doodle doggie however had different plans.  While Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I thought, "OH MY.....THIS IS WONDERFUL" one of our doodle doggies thought this..........
Oh MY!  Where am I?  I have never been in this room before. I have never slept in this room before. This room smells different.  I see my blankie. I see my doggie bed.  I will go lay down on my doggie bed. OH I don't like my doggie bed HERE.  I think I will pick up my doggie bed and toss it in the air and see where it lands.  Oh yes.  This is a good place. I will go lay down on my doggie bed. OH I don't like my doggie bed HERE. I am going to pick up my doggie bed again and toss it in the air and find a NEW place to go to sleep.  Nope. This place is not a good place.  I wonder what the corner smells like.  Oh that smells nice.  I wonder what Mr. Yesteryear Acres smells like. Oh he smells the same as always.  Let me walk all the way around this big big bed and see what Mrs. Yesteryear Acres smells like. Yep. She smells the same too.  Oh Mr. Yesteryear Acres, I miss you already! Let me walk all the way around this big big bed and see if you still smell the same. Yep.  Oh Mrs. Yesteryear Acres, I miss you already! Let me walk all the way around this big big bed and make sure you still smell the same.  Oh wait what does THIS corner of the room smell like. Hey where did this mirror come from? GRRRRRRRRRRR! Why is that doggie who looks just like me growling at me? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!  I don't like that doggie. Mr. YESTERYEAR ACRES!!!!!!!  THERE IS ANOTHER DOODLE DOGGIE IN THIS ROOM!  Let me nudge you so you can SEE that doggie!!! HEY - look! It is my doggie bed!  I think I will toss it in the air again!  Oh? Is that the alarm?  Time to get up?  I am too tired. I am going to go to sleep right here on my bed.  See you guys later! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!