Monday, May 21, 2012

Puppy Monday Happiness

Hey! It is Monday! That means....................
PUPPY PICTURES!!!!!
Everyone loves Puppy Mondays!  The puppies were very good models and did great on today's afternoon photo shoot. Look how much bigger Trixie's Double Doodle babies are this week!  They will be starting solid food now and will really start to grow. Awwwww such cuties!
Oh! I like this grass carpet!

Oh! I like this lap better!

Hey! Who is calling us?

Mr. Yesteryear Acres! You give the best kisses!

In just a few more weeks - I will be ready for my new family!

I can't wait to meet them!

Juneau's little babies didn't want to be left out. They say....
"Nap time is the BEST time!"
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!