Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthdaytabulous!

OOOOH today is an awesome birthdaytabulous celebration!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres went and picked up our younger daughter from college and brought her home so we could celebrate her birthday.  I am SOOOOOOOOO happy to see her!  I was literally shoved into the window sill with my hands up on the glass and my eyes glued to our driveway waiting for them to pull in.  I could hardly stand the anticipation!  We are having a huge dinner tonight with all her favorite foods.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres' mom also just had her birthday so she is coming over tonight too.  Double Birthdaytabulous!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres' mom likes all the same foods as our younger daughter so the birthday meal works our perfectly.  For the cake.....Strawberry Banana Cake!  They both LOVE that cake.  I have candles ready, the cake is baked and frosted, the dinner is in the oven and I am going to go spend the rest of the afternoon with my daughter! Birthdaytabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!